The preliminary program for CleanMed Europe 2012 is now available for download. CleanMed Europe 2012 is the leading conference focusing on sustainable health care in Europe. The conference will be held in Malmö/Sweden September 26-28th 2012. Health Care Without Harm is the main organiser, Region Skåne the local host and we at TEM are the executing agency. Sustainable Business Hub in Malmö will organise green tech visits during the conference week. We are planning for 500-600 participants from all over the world.
Some of the issues that the conference is going to cover are:
- Pharmaceuticals in the Environment
- Leadership and management in health care
- Sustainable reporting and responsibility in health care.
- Supply chain management in health care
- Training, motivating and engaging in health care.
- Sustainable health care buildings
- Energy efficency in health care
- The sustainable hospital of the future
- Chemical management in health care
- Waste management in health care
- Download preliminary program for CleanMed Europe 2012 (pdf)
- CleanMed Europe 2012 web page
- Flyer med information om konferensen (pdf)
- Sponsor information (pdf)
- Exhibition information (pdf)