After a long period of maternity leave I am now back to work. At the office, the preparations for the conference on sustainable health care, CleanMed Europe 201, 2 are going at full speed. It is really stimulating and challenging to be thrown into this work.
I am currently preparing the material for the spectacular program and I am impressed by the dignity and variety of the speakers. For those of you who have missed previous information about the conference, here you have the things you need to know:
- The world´s leading conference on healthcare sustainability will take place in Malmö 26th to 28th September. CleanMed Europe 2012 will provide you with a holistic view on the impact of healthcare on society, at both global and local level.
- We have a really great program with speakers like the Director of the Department of Public Health and Environment at the World Health Organization (WHO), María P. Neira, the Swedish Minister for the Environment, Lena Ek and the climate advocate, Professor Hugh Montgomery.
- During our parallel sessions over 60 firms, NGO’s, hospitals, universities and other types of organisations will share best practices, ideas and visions. NHS, the world’s largest publicly funded health service, Johnson&Johnson, Schneider Electric, GRI (Global Reporting Initiative) and several hospitals from all over the world are examples of participating organisations.
- Besides the exciting program during the conference, delegates are also able to participate in GreenTech Visits, before and after the conference, during which a variety of Skåne’s most innovative solutions and facilities is demonstrated, for example the functional and holistic building design of the new infection and emergency clinic.
- REGISTER HERE
- Conference program
- Parallel sessions
- Green Tech Visits
- Sponsor and exhibitor opportunities